Thursday, April 7, 2011

Word Art




 I am in need of some major art on my bare walls....I really love the modern look of word art like these. It looks clean and simple while adding interest to your decorating. Here are a few I have found while browsing that are my favorite. I plan on re-creating the one above in photoshop and hanging it in my bathroom or hallway.






  Not sure if this one would work in my house, but its awesome all the same.





Love this, found at The Love Shop on Etsy.com. Will definitely find a place for it somewhere... 



Also the framed version







I am also thinking about doing a framed monogram like this when I get my floating Ikea shelf for above my Couch,  similar to what Young House Love did in their living room below











So I choose my favorite and re-created it on photoshop 








Then print, frame and hang!







I think it could stand to be a little bigger but I am rather happy with how it  turned out.





Sorry about the weird glare on the glass....

1 comment:

  1. I try to look at that saying everyday! Makes my day every time:)

    ReplyDelete