Thursday, April 14, 2011

Drop Cloth Drapes


I first heard about using drop cloths as drapes out there in blog land, from I believe The Lettered Cottage. It was one of those, "IM DOING THAT" type of things. :-) so here are mine: 











 I actually made these in my bedroom first, I accidentally bought the kind with a plastic backing to prevent leaks. they were really stiff at first but after a wash and dry they looked much better, and I actually prefer how these look to the non- plastic ones I used in my living room. They just seem to sag and look sloppier even after ironing....so I will probably replace them with the plastic back sooner or later.


























Both sets were purchased at Menard's.  6.99 each for the small bedroom ones (5'x5')
$19 for the 9x12 for the living room ( I cut them in half because they were all out of  the 9x6 size)

No comments:

Post a Comment