Sunday, April 24, 2011

An Easter Getting to Know Pinterest

So, many of you may have heard of this new, all the rage, website phenomenon....but I bet many of you have not!  Pinterest is a new website community that lets its its user "pin" photos of things they love, are interested in or that are just cool to look at. Its like a virtual pinboard. And, once you start, its a rather addicting pastime....here are some of my first pins: 















Source: tumblr.com via Megan on Pinterest






















And this was all on my first day! Sound like fun? It very much is!  So head on over to Pinterest to get started yourself! you do need to be invited to join the site, and its much quicker to be invited by someone who is already a member, so if you need an invite just email me with your email address and I'll send one to you asap! arens_33 (at) yahoo (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment