Thursday, March 31, 2011

Craigslist dresser turned baby changing table


Once again, sorry for the bad pictures, I'm working on it I promise! last year, when I found out that I was having another baby girl, I knew right away that I was going to need more dresser room, the one girl I had was maxing out the closet and her one small dresser, the room was crowded though because I also had a changing table set up. So, I decided to combine dresser space with the changing table, and this is what I came up with.






Here is the dresser as it looked when I found it on craigslist. Scored for $20. I sanded it down, and brushed on a few coats of Glidden's silver Birtch paint in an eggshell finish that I got free from their last give away. Added new pulls that I had lying around plus two cup pulls from The Knob Shop on Ebay. And, Voila!




I also repainted Brooklyn's only dresser with a teal stripe so each of them could have a dresser, and later I added a terry covered changing pad to the wide dresser to make it a dresser/changer in one!








I aslo make this DIY framed scrapbook art by painting goodwill frame and tracing a simple google image searched bird.


The Chandelier I got as a gift from my Mom.



So here is my new Changing station! one of the top drawers conveniently holds diapers and wipes!



No comments:

Post a Comment