Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Starting Over Again




After a rather long gap since my last post ( I seemed to have the same problem while writing in my diary as a kid) spring has inspired me to attempt keeping up on my blog again! I am determined to post slightly more regularly now, I have lots of spring projects that I am looking forward to sharing with you all.

Id like to start now with a few things off my current want list for the year:


1. Galveston Sectional from Furniture Row I am longing for a leather couch and came across
this one recently while wishlist shopping online and Fell In Love!

2. Ikea Knubbig Table Lamp I like this little guy because its girly yet modern, I think it will look very nice on my new bedroom dresser....which brings me to my next item....


3. New White Dresser. Preferably a refinished Craigslist find so its unique....i just have to find the right one...


so thats what I am dreaming of right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment