Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Project



I want to make this. A slightly modified version.




Here's what I have to work with:


















My Plan:

Level out ground under and around beneath the deck.

Lay some sort of ground/floor with either cement/ pavers/landscape stones




















Attach 4 to 6  white flat sheets for curtains to the corners for curtains  by either rods or by nailing straight to the wood and add cute tie backs
or possibly like this?
























Add table and seating and citronella candles

Hang lanterns. or maybe the chandelier from the girls room?

Im done!

Off I go to get to work! Ill show off what I come up with as soon as its ready! (that is, if it ever stops snowing in April!)

Here are a few more inspiration pics meanwhile:


No comments:

Post a Comment