Friday, April 29, 2011

Pretty Much the Easiest Before & After Ever

Im always looking for ways to reuse things, so when I purchased there Pepperridge Farm Purouette cookie stick things at a recent grocery shopping trip and noticed they came in a METAL can.....I new I could do something with it.  So here is my first Idea...


This:



Plus This:



Rustoleum's Painter's touch, gloss white, or any white gloss spraypaint.



Equals:




This! A handy dandy new utensil holder for my kitchen! 
If you are feeling super creative you could even add a design, number or letter decals or chalkboard labels 








I have several of these cans lying around since I buy these cookies regularly...so I'm trying to think of more ways to use them. If you have a great idea please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment