Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Birthday Banner























This is just quick post to show off the Happy Birthday banner that I made for her 3rd birthday party coming up in two weeks. I am going for a kinda of vintage theme and I absolutely love the look of these pennant banners, so I checked out a few online and decided to make mine with scrapbook paper I already had.
I cut out a template just by eyeing the approximate size I was going for, it ended up being a base of 6 inches on the flat side. 
Then I just traced onto whatever paper I had til I had 24 flags. I think I did each pattern twice.

I then punched a hole in each side of  the tops on each flag and strung them on ribbon. I printed the letters out from Microsoft word and cut them out by hand and stuck them onto each flag using scrapbook glue, and that's it!

Here are some more of my ideas and party inspiration to go with my vintage theme:

Jones Soda - Berry Lemonade

Rock Candy

Tissue Paper Pom poms

More after the party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment